- The high resolution reduces eyestrain
- The gamut is a lot better than on the displays of previous models, as it now displays 99% of sRGB
- The glare was greatly reduced compared the glossy displays
- IPS technology allows to display similar colors and brightness at a wide range of viewing angles
- The default calibration is rather good but there is room for improvement...
This is of course only a summary, but you you will probably find the entire article interesting even if you are not a professional photographer.
By Machmeter, original by Lionel